Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pesto!

Well the first herb harvest came in yesterday of cilantro and it was turned into pesto today. I followed it up by serving it on pene pasta with dinner tonight. I had the pleasant surprise of having two of my pickier eaters declaring that the pesto pasta was a complete winner and begging for more. :)

It was just one of those things where I had to try a recipe form the ladies over at little house in the suburbs. I highly recommend it. Good eats. ;) (seems that the site is having issues so I will post a link to the recipe as soon as things are running smoothly again.) edit: the cilantro pesto recipe

On the crafting front I am about half way done with my version of Interweave knits kalahari bag.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for coming to my blog and entering the giveaway. good luck

    ReplyDelete