Monday, February 1, 2010

Grand Re Opening!

I know that I started this blog last year and then was tied up with life.

The kids and I have taken up the challenge to start a new habit every month. This starts today. They will be spending everyday establishing the habit of picking up their stuff in the living room before they do any computer/video game time, and I have this blog as mine. I don't think that the work in my craft area counts since that it part of a couple of much bigger projects. I am going to keep the posts for those separate from general chatter posts so labels will come into heavy use. But, I am looking forward to this. The things I want to do mean that I need to start getting out and about even if it is only on the internet. I accept this challenge and jump to meet it head first.

-The Head Wench.

No comments:

Post a Comment