Tuesday, February 2, 2010

still looking

I think I have rounded up the last of the pictures.

This wedding dress has a nice cut. The details are beautiful as well.

This dark gray two piece has a lovely slender line to it.

Again my love of contrast shows in this black dress.

Another wedding dress with lovely details. Too bad the site isn't in English.

Finding this gray alpaca dress. No it isn't build for a freakishly shaped lady! :P
But, the fact that I didn't think the whole alpaca fiber had really started getting around until modern times did leave me with a whole new view on things. I has to be one *really* freaking warm dress!

And that bout rounds things out so far. I'm done looking for pictures and trying to iron out what I want in the dress. Need to decide just how many pieces I am going to do this in.

-The head Wench.

No comments:

Post a Comment