Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Randomness

Well let's just say for starters that I have learned (via past posting with pictures) to put up the pictures first and then type. ;)

Today I have a bit of randomness I'm starting off with the new use for a clothes pin that I found. One basic wooden clothes pin carries just enough weight to keep yarn pulled just tight enough so that it doesn't cause problems while you work with a second color. On the hat in the picture below the stripes are two rows wide, aka just skinny enough that it would be a pain in the butt to break the colors off to start the next every color change.
Then as the rain was coming in I found this beauty in the car port. I do believe it to be a grapevine beetle. Via the wonderful site 'what's that bug' and their grapevine beetle pictures. This is the third year in a row that I have found at least one of these beauties in the yard. Sorry that there is nothing in the picture to show how big it was. Though it was between a inch and a half and two inches long.
And then of course there was H getting himself stuck when he should have been eating dinner. though personally i think of it more as an attention thing. ;)
Oddly enough he didn't notice the flash from the camera when I took the picture above but he sure did notice the flash from the camera when I took the picture below. And man did that motivate him to get 'unstuck'. ;)
And that is that for today.

The head Wench.

No comments:

Post a Comment