Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Python-esque

With the cool air of a approaching autumn and the internet working consistently again I thought that I would pop up and start writing again.

So in the immortal words of the hysterically awesome Monty Python's Holy grail...

"I'm not dead yet!"

Recently Urban threads posted a short list of iPod apps for crafters.  One of those links was craftgawker.  I would love to hug (as I don't think that a certain gentleman would approve of kissing) the person (or folks) responsible for that site.  If you are in need of crafting candy or inspiration go there now or get their (free) iPod app.

With the cool air I have candles and Halloween on the brain.

I love this weeks tutorial from Urban threads for a lace votive.

And a piece that I am working on..... with out a pattern.  *gulp*



This is version 1.4 I'm hoping with a bit of Frankensteining (when I run out of my current yarn) to make it big enough to use as a shawl.  It is flat knit from the center out without seams.  We will see how this goes.

-The head Wench.

No comments:

Post a Comment