Thursday, June 14, 2012

Scattered and distracted

It has been a busy week preparing for the visit of the Gentleman of the house's brother. (He'll be here is a couple of hours if the flights are kind to him.)  Add to that Father's day is on Sunday.  Between the cleaning and crafting with the kids I have been slow to take pictures.

The party starts tomorrow with the day off for my Gentleman, and pleasant company of his brother who is staying with us for several days.  Saturday we will also have a couple other relatives here to visit!  We are so excited, the kids started bouncing about over it all yesterday.

Yarn pictures will start tomorrow now that my mind can relax.  Tonight I have the promised picture of the giveaway yarn that is going into a little shawl for me.




The evenings cool off quite a bit so my shawls that would normally be packed away by now if we were still in Illinois are getting put to good use.

Sunday I will start putting up embroidery photos since joint issues are causing me to take things slower with my knitting.

-The head Wench.


No comments:

Post a Comment