Friday, July 27, 2012

Insanity abounds

I have been missing in action due to the tight time crunch on the last four projects I mentioned.  I managed to get 90% of the anniversary present for the gentleman of the house done.  It was comlete enough to lay out with a note for him as a surprise.  I just picked it back up to finish a couple days ago after recovering from our vastly enjoyable yet all too short whirl wind visit to Arazona to see family and partake in a baby shower.  The three gifts for the baby shower I managed to make in a insanely short time frame.  I managed to pull off a little bit of a hail mary manuver with two embroidered pictures and a hand knit baby blanket in just under two weeks of work.

I won't contemplate the completely insane fact that I also had the house clean before we left.  I think that was the true miracle in the whole process.

Over the course of the weekend we should have the set up issue for the grown up computer ironed out.  I'm looking forward to having the ability to put up pictures again with out having to just through a ton of flaming hoops again.

-The head Wench

No comments:

Post a Comment